DEADLINE SALE BROUGHT FORWARD
The owners have set new roots down south and are not returning to 50 Keppel Street, which was home for them and their family.
The property is incredibly well-positioned and has great features that will appeal to many different buyers and their needs.
• 4 or 5 bedrooms
• Great size property - 170sqm floor area
• Good indoor-outdoor flow to a patio area
• Glimpses of the ocean upstairs
• Master bedroom with a north-facing balcony
• Ample storage throughout
• Fully re-cladded in Hebel after the earthquakes
• Private fenced section for the kids or dogs to run around
• Zoned for Rawhiti Primary School, SBHS and Avonside Girls'
• Oversized garage with additional off-street parking for a large vehicle and trailer
The house and property are so versatile and it will surprise you when viewing. We think this is one of the best options on the market in New Brighton and surrounding areas right now!
An amazing location. You are just a street back from the beach and where the hot pools, Saturday's Beachfront Cafe, playground, New Brighton Surf Life-Saving Club, the Pier, the Library, and, "The Beach House" development is due to start next year.
With so much happening in the area, it's never been a better time to live, buy and invest in the area.
Download the property files by copying the link https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/50Keppel into your browser.