Single level and post-EQ build
Although the owners have loved their time here, circumstances have changed, and they are now looking for a bigger family home. Like many others, they want to sell to be in a strong position to buy so the owner will have flexible settlement options.
Auction onsite Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 7:00pm
Download the information from https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/93AAorangi
The property has a great flow and feels very spacious. It's been incredibly well thought out and is packed full of surprises. Some of the notable features include:
- High stud ceilings in the living area
- Well-positioned windows let light stream into the home
- Stone benchtops
- Fully tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Multiple storage options (rare for a newer home)
- Immaculate Easy-care section with established plantings
- Internal access garage + off-street parking
- Master bedroom ensuite
- No EQC or insurance headaches
- School zones, Wairakei Primary, Cobham Intermediate, and Burnside High
The property is very understated, but you don't notice this once you walk through the door. It is the complete package and ticks every box. It's also warm, sunny and an effortless property to live in and call home.
An incredibly popular, quiet, and convenient location. You will be within 10 minutes to the city centre and airport and less than 10 minutes to Merivale Mall, Northlands Shopping Center, and Jelly Park Recreational Centre. The property and the location provide a unique combination that will appeal to many people and buying groups, from the young professional or young families through to downsizers wanting an easy-care and stress-free living home.
Call or email Alex from the People & Property team to register your interest or just to have a chat about the opportunity to call 93A Aorangi Road home.