Bourne to be a winner
The owner has purchased her new property subject to the sale of 27 Bourne Crescent so she has instructed us to present all serious offers in writing!
To download the Property Files, please copy and paste the following | www.propertyfiles.co.nz/27Bourne
A solid and attractive 1950's red brick property - the old saying they don't build them like they used to is definitely true! A great and functional floor plan with the living/kitchen spaces facing due north, which sprawl out to your large lawn space where you can watch the four-legged friends, the kids run amuck or enjoy adding to the garden if you are a green thumb. It's a home you can move into and enjoy straight away, but there is still loads of potential to enhance and add value.
Property features at a glance;
• Spacious 120sqm floor plan
• 827sqm TC2 Freehold section
• Double glazed plus insulated underfloor and in the ceiling
• Meets healthy home standards
• New kitchen and bathroom
• New driveway
• Very tidy and low-maintenance exterior
• Great floorplan with potential for open-plan living
• Large bedrooms all with built-in storage
• Plenty of room to add scope
• Zoned for Cobham Intermediate & Waimairi School
An incredibly popular area and Bourne Crescent is a quiet loop where you will only find residents. It's a convenient location, being so close to the Northlands shopping centre and just over a ten-minute drive to the City centre as well as the all-important Christchurch Airport, which is less than 10 minutes drive. It's a great neighbourhood and one you will come to enjoy calling home if you take the opportunity.
Alex from People and Property looks forward to seeing you at the property soon.